Willicote training 3rd March POSTPONED

Given the heavy snowfall, poor driving conditions and icy parking at the venue we have made the decision to postpone the training at Willicote that was scheduled for Saturday 3rd March as we feel it will be unsafe for horses, riders and trainers.

We will look to find a new date and those already booked on will be able to either transfer their entry to the new date or get a refund – Trish will be in touch shortly.

Sorry to disappoint you if you were planning to join us, but hopefully we can find a date in April/May to rearrange to.